Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Welcome!


We have now finally begun our own blog to keep updated with the happenings of our family. Currently I am on leave from work and getting used to motherhood. It's hard work, but Aubin is worth it in every way. Chris is also getting used to fatherhood while working and attending school. He is a very hard worker and doing well in his studies and in everything he does. Aubin is learning so fast, it amazes everyone! He began holding his head up on his own the day he was born, and at just 3 weeks old he can almost turn over by himself and grabs his mamma's hand to push his pacifier back in his mouth! He also caught his pacifier the other day with his hand and shoved it back in his mouth all by himself... he really was supposed to be born earlier I swear! Last night he surprised us again by sucking on his own thumb. Needless to say, we think Aubin will keep both Chris and I on our toes! We are having lots of fun with him and slowly but surley Rhodri and Aubin seem to be getting acquainted. I have noticed that Rhodri is becoming a little protective, but not in a bad way, so I am happy about that. It's nice to know the little buggar will be good and looked after. We hope that this blog finds you all well and enjoying the exciting things in your lives!

2 comments:

Jallin said...

Bec!! Oh my goodness he is adorable! You are such a cute mom :)

Monica said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! I called ya the other day to see how you are, thinkin about you, and came home to find this email... I'm glad to hear you're adjusting well to motherhood [it IS quite an adjustment..] Landon just turned 4 months and is keepin me busy. He is laughing a lot and thinks he is pretty hysterical! haha. My one year old nephew that we live with has a great time with the little man too.. always giving kisses.. and still learning to be soft. haha. Aubin is too cute! but I want MORE PICTURES!!! love ya! I'll be checking back often..

Love, Monica

ps- I just got my first job working at a spa. One of the higher paying in this area, so that's exciting, and my first day of training is for Hot Stone! woo!!