Monday, July 21, 2008

A Cook's Dream

Since I've been at home, I obviously have been cooking more. I have also been watching tons of food network (one of my fave channels) and gathering up oodles of recipes. There's only one problem with all of this... I have a wishlist now of things that I would love to have in my kitchen and would make all of my cooking and baking dreams come true! Since I can't have them right now, I figured I'd at least humor myself and post them on the blog. That way I can see and admire them as often as I like! So here's the list:


1) A Bosch mixer. This is pretty much the only mixer my family will touch, and I've wanted one ever since I could say... well... cookie!
2) A food processor. Preferably the 11 or 14 cup. And if it came in red that would be Awesome, but I don't think it does. But at any rate, imagine all the pesto's, salad dressings, pork fillings, etc... that I could make! Delish! Of course if I had a Bosch I could just get the food processor attachment, that would be smart, wouldn't it?

3) Some Le Crueset cook/bakeware. I would love to have the dutch oven, oval dutch oven, casserole, two burner skillet, tea pot, and a couple other things. The best thing about this line is that they come in all differet colors. I would have a red dutch oven, then a kiwi oval dutch oven, a dijon casserole, etc... You get the idea. I'd be in heaven!




4) A great big,thick, beautiful cutting board! I would love, love, love that! Seems so simple right? But they are expensive for a nice big one...I've looked. Anyways, I would love to have a dark pretty one. The Boos line is my favorite from what I've seen. I would make one myself if I had the tools!

Well, there it is for now. I'm sure that I could come with more stuff, but this is the big stuff on my list right now. Someday I'll get them... one by one. Anyways, let me know what your dream kitchen items would be!

No comments: