Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yes, we're here... in spirit!

Ok, so it's been a long time (I know... story of my life), but yes we are still alive and kickin'! I have many stories to write and pictures to post, but for now I'll just leave a little something to chew on until I actually get around to it! Aubin is growing, learning, and changing just as fast as he can! He took his first little step the other day, on September 28th. Which was amazing! He fell, of course, but a step still he took. He is a mere 25 lbs. (approxomately) right now, and I think that last we measured he is about 27 inches long. And yes, he already wears toddler clothes! It's really terribly sad for me to no longer be able to buy those cute little baby clothes, but Aubin has made it quite clear that there is nothing I can do about it! He is such a cutie. He makes every day the best. I just can't get enought of him!

Chris is doing well in school, as always, and I am enjoying my mommy/wifey activities. I have found that I can do a lot more than I ever thought I could! I even made jam for the first time the other day... and it is way yummy! I think I'll do it more often! On a more serious note, Chris and I have some big changes ahead. We're not really sure how we will choose to make those changes at this point, but whatever we choose we know it will NOT be small. We have fallen upon yet again a hard time. But one must go through the fire in order to come out properly molded and purified... so thus we enter the fire! We know that the Lord has led us to this point and will not abandon us here, which is of more comfort than anything else on earth. At this time we are so very grateful for our family and friends who are so eager to help and uplift us. We are truly blessed. For those of you who don't know the exact details, no worries. It's nothing too huge. And really this force for change is one we feel has been inevitable and is the workings of the Lord. We know that this is an opportunity to better our lives and direct it in the course that will lead us to our dreams and aspirations. So here's to change! However scary or necessary!

At any rate, we are doing fine and I will post more very soon. We love you all!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures! And our prayers will be with you through your changes. Goodness knows we have been there before!