You'll notice in this video that he keeps going past the couches to the door that leads upstairs. This is because Aubin LOVES to climb up the stairs. He started doing this when he was just 7 months old, and now he is a pro. The only problem is that I haven't been successful at teaching him how to climb DOWN the stairs. He always thinks I'm playing a game or something and doesn't really pay attention to what I'm trying to show him. But, at any rate, that's why he keeps going back to that door. He is a climber for sure!
Also, watch his arms and hands while he walks. He always puts his arms almost straight up in the air. It cracks me up! He does this anytime he gets really excited too. He thinks he's a champion or something! While his arms are up in the air he has his hands in fists, many times except for the index finger. It looks like his pointing up. You can actually see his index finger pointing right below on the picture for the video. It's so stinkin' cute! I love it!
This is the next night, October 8th. For some reason, he really doesn't even really try to walk until nightime. I don't know what it is. I think the most steps he has taken continuously is 9. I'm pretty sure that I want him to practice more than he even wants to!
No comments:
Post a Comment