Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag, You're It!!!

My sister in law tagged me on her blog (quite some time ago, I might add) for a reading list. I've been seriously slacking in my blogging, but I am now going to try to make up for it... Here are the rules: I am going to list three categories of books. 3 MUST Read Books, 3 Keep Your Eyes on These, and 3 Look For These Soon. Keeping with the theme, I am going to tag at least 3 bloggers.

They should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own. Then they should tag at least 3 more bloggers. It will be fun to see how the lists change as they go around the blogosphere. Please come back to this post and leave a comment so I can see how the lists are changing.

Since this is Book Buzz…please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.

I must add here that it's only recently that I have begun to enjoy reading. I really hated it growing up, so I'm really not all that seasoned in the literature department. Furthermore, most of my reading consists of older books. You know, books that have stood the test of time! However, that being said... I shall try to do my best!
So, here goes…[asterisks are next to my additions]

3 Must-Read Books:
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer **
The Host: A Novel by Stephenie Meyer
A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

3 Keep Your Eyes on These:
The Fool's Tale: A Novel by Nicole Galland**
DashnerBlackbringer by Laini Taylor
Jango by William Nicholson

3 Look For These Soon: (what does this category mean? like, "look for this book when you have time"? or "this book isn't out yet but I think it will be good"? I'm going with the former.)
Mormon Scientist by Henry J. Eyring **
How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier
The Singing by Alison Croggon

And I'm going to tag:
Natasha Ireland
Colleen Conlin
Megan Dulgarian

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awesome! Thanks for doing that! I'll have to check out both those books now ...