We've Made Cookies to Decorate the Tree
We've been playing with friends (this is Crevan, the little boy I used to watch...tear...)
We've actually decorated the tree (all edible so it's little hands friendly!)
We've played with candy-filled snowmen at Grandpa's unit holidy dinner
"Oh, I can see now"
Ready...
Set...
Go!!!! (notice the huge boots I'm wearing... they're Chris' army boots... way too big!)
We made it to the bottom.
"REALLY fun!!!"
We came home to discover Rhodri had eaten almost all the decorations on our tree! (notice the red loops scattered on the ground... and the pitifully guilty dog by them)
We sure have been having a lot of fun... and in a moment of utter exhaustion (a practically impossible occurrence with Aubin), I snapped this picture when Aubin fell asleep... while I fed him! We sure love our Abba Jabba!
2 comments:
What a fun, busy time! I love the exhausted sleep in the high chair. We have a few pics of the boys in those rare moments!
Aubin is so stinkin' cute. I love little kidlets in their winter gear!
Post a Comment