Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh no...



Everyone that knows me knows that I have a terrible sweet tooth. Awful. Non-stop. Huge. Ginormous. Seriously, I'm terrible. So of course, when Chris and I saw a bag of "Brach's Milk Made Caramel Candy Corn" at the store, I just about died. Chris loves candy corn too, so we decided to get a bag and try them. Pretty sure I ate 2/3 of the bag. Someone please help me! If you have any sense at all, stay away from these things. They will get you!

2 comments:

*ehu. said...

Oooh, I think I better try some of those. I mean, I could take your word, but isn't it better to know for oneself? :)

Megan said...

I can't believe how big the little Aubster is getting! He's too cute! I love that huge grin he has! Love the winnie the pooh song too! Send some of those candy corn my way, I'll take care of them for you!