So I came across this website last week during my random web surfing... and it's pretty hilarious. Now I was taught to be a good person, and my parents taught me that it was not nice to laugh at other people. BUT. Sometimes you just need to laugh... And if this does it for ya, then what's it really hurt? Right? Here's an example:
Really? Who's brilliant idea was this setup? Are they celebrating their love by leaving the baby on the step for someone else to find? I don't know. Chris and I thought it was pretty awkward though, not to mention a bit humorous.
You can see this and other bizarre portraits here.
2 comments:
Haha, that just made my day! Dan and I always joke about the weird things people do in infant pictures these days. I have no doubt in my mind that picture was taken in Utah. And the people were totally serious about it.
That site is hilarious! I love the Christmas card ones...hahahahahaha! This one is pretty good! What in the world?!
Post a Comment