Taken at 15 weeks.
Im glad you guys are alive :) I can't believe you're already half way?!? I can't wait to hear if your having a girl or boy - so exciting. Im also anticipating photos, lots of amazing Canon photos.
Spence loves that book too! That is such a darling video! And awesome prego pics. Congrats again!
Matt and I are so excited for you! You look great and Aubin is adorable, as always. We're looking forward to having you guys in the same state again!
Such a smart kid you have!! I can't believe that!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Im glad you guys are alive :) I can't believe you're already half way?!? I can't wait to hear if your having a girl or boy - so exciting. Im also anticipating photos, lots of amazing Canon photos.
Spence loves that book too! That is such a darling video! And awesome prego pics. Congrats again!
Matt and I are so excited for you! You look great and Aubin is adorable, as always. We're looking forward to having you guys in the same state again!
Such a smart kid you have!! I can't believe that!
Post a Comment