He is so cute, love those long eyelashes! I bet your enjoying capturing his adorableness with you new camera. Thanks so much for the treat tonight, so yummy!!! I was trying to exercise restraint, but ended up eating 3 of them, oops....
Hi Rebecca! I have been trying to contact Amy from the Idea Room, because I understand that you are the winner of our ShadowCase Giveaway!! Congrats, and I hope you don't mind I contacted you directly--I didn't have an email for you. I just want to make sure you get your awesome prize. Send me a note at customerservice@shadowcase.com and we can get your $65 gift certificate sent over to you!
3 comments:
Aubin is such a darling! And I am so excited to read that you are having a girl! HOORAY! Pink and pigtails!
He is so cute, love those long eyelashes! I bet your enjoying capturing his adorableness with you new camera. Thanks so much for the treat tonight, so yummy!!! I was trying to exercise restraint, but ended up eating 3 of them, oops....
Hi Rebecca!
I have been trying to contact Amy from the Idea Room, because I understand that you are the winner of our ShadowCase Giveaway!! Congrats, and I hope you don't mind I contacted you directly--I didn't have an email for you. I just want to make sure you get your awesome prize. Send me a note at customerservice@shadowcase.com and we can get your $65 gift certificate sent over to you!
Post a Comment