Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chris' Address!!!!!!

I was so completely blissful and fortunate to speak to Chris yesterday (for more than 2 minutes even!) and got his address. He has asked for letters from anyone and everyone. Letters and pictures. He says he can have all he wants of letters and pictures... so he wants 'em! His birthday is on the 5th of February, for those of you who don't know, so letters then would especially be nice and appreciated. So here it is:

PFC Luke, Christopher A.
C\210 (or C-2-10)
INF REGT 3rd PLT
495 Iowa AVE Unit# 32
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473

Then on the back of the letter, write a big "3"

So please write to him and let him know he is loved. Please no downer or worry letters. Try to make them as uplifting and positive as possible. Thank you so much. We love you all.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

You are a hero mommy, Rebecca! And Chirs a hero daddy. Thanks to both of you for your willingness to serve us all!

Rebecca Luke said...

Thanks Colleen. I appreciate that so much.

Jallin said...

I didn't realize Chris was in Fort Leonardwood. That is a few hours from me. Sorry I missed your call the other day. I want to talk to you so call me. I miss you.