I don't have all the pictures from our day, but here are a few. We had a couple over who live just down the street from us. They are also in our ward, and we just have fun with them. Dan, the husband, is going through the same training as Chris, and they are from Utah originally as well. We had lots of fun with them, and I was really grateful to Lauren who split the cooking with me and made things much easier! We had TONS of food! Way too much for just 4.5 people, but we enjoyed it! I think that everything turned out great, and we all had tons of fun hanging out and playing with our little man.

The turkey. My first one. 20 pounder. Turned out great. Love the Rosemary under the skin of the breast. Makes the turkey so flavorful.

We used to have nice glass goblets, but I think I got rid of them before we moved here, so I just tied ribbon around our regular tumblers. It still looked nice.

The rest of the table.

Aubin and dad getting in some last minute play. Aubin LOVES when his daddy tosses his in the air like this! Luckily he has the nice soft couch to land on.
I may post more pictures later, once I get them, but for now... enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment