Monday, December 27, 2010

A Late Christmas Greeting

As the holiday season is still going strong, I think this still applies:

IMG_4483

May this season be full of beauty and light.

IMG_4393

IMG_4428

IMG_4435

May your lawns be covered in white,

IMG_3849

IMG_4473

IMG_4475

IMG_4467

And may you be blessed to hold those you love tight!

IMG_3868

IMG_3879

IMG_4272

Santa Pic

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Luke Family

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Gorgeous pictures! And Merry Christmas to your sweet little family too!

Kristen and Alex said...

Your family is so sweet! What an adorable baby girl! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Hope all is well with you.

Anonymous said...

what sweet photos! i love that Luke family!

Colleen said...

Lilia is so wonderful! I hope she is doing well, all of you are doing well! And I love her birth post! Your testimony is beautiful, Rebecca! What a gift babies are to us, they sure let us get a glimpse of heaven!