One of Aubin's nicknames is Abba Jabba because Chris thinks that Aubin is so fat and has such a fat chin that sometimes he looks like Jabba the Hut! Hence, Abba Jabba... So here are some pictures that I took on my phone and are just fun!

He is constantly giving us variations of this look! Sometimes with one eye brow raised like..."yeah...what'dya want?"
I admit it...This is what I do when he's awake and I need to take the dog out! He seems to enjoy it though... (com'on, give me a break!)
I don't know why he looks so scared...It's just another picture!

Our big boy!
This was taken Easter morning. He's like this pretty much every day when he wakes up! He's a happy boy!

I love this one because he almost looks like he's been caught doing something he shouldn't...maybe he's going potty in his pants or something!
Twist and Shout! So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment