So I had to take Aubin to the doctor last Thursday because his daddy said that he just wouldn't stop screaming...not like our happy little buddy at all. So upon my arrival we discussed his medication for his acid reflux and....his teeth! He for sure has 4 coming in, and it looks like possibly 5 or 6. POOR LITTLE KID!!! I feel just awful. He seems to do a little better when I'm home (baby's just want their mamma's sometimes), but you can just tell when his poor teeth are buggin' him. I guess the good thing is that we're getting a bunch in all at once, so it makes the whole process just a little shorter in the long run. But, the funny thing is that when we were at the doctor we of course took his weight. He just turned 3 months old last Wednesday, and on Thursday he weighed......15 pounds!!!! Which actually puts him in the 75th percentile for overall size. He used to be in the 95th percentile, so it looks like he might be evening out. However, when I told Chris this news he made a face...a rather distressed face. I knew immediately that he was worried that Aubin wasn't in the 95th percentile anymore, to which I responded "He's still Huge! Don't worry!"....plus, in my mind I'm thinking about how he's going to start solids soon, and who knows what could happen then!
We just love our big boy and can't believe how fast he is growing. I'm not so sure how excited I should be for the day he figures out how to move around all by himself, which may be sooner than later, because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to keep up with him. Not even close. But I guess that's just another opportunity to lose weight...right! Haha! I know I'm just going to have so much fun with him...but seriously, I'm in for it!
3 comments:
Poor little guy, getting all those teeth at once! No wonder he is so miserable! We had so much fun meeting him and spending time with you guys! Hope the teeth come in soon and he can get back to being a happy baby! Give him hugs from "great aunt Marie"!
Wow, I can't believe he's so big!! So Spencer just had his four-month check-up, and he's in about the 10th percentile---only 13 pounds! So Chris needn't be worried about his little 15-pounder. :) And six teeth? Wow. I'm surprised he wasn't just born walking. He's changing so fast! Teach him to say Aunt Ashley and Uncle Joe before we come in June, will ya? :)
This is Heather from UCMT. Wow, your little boy is adorable! So cute and happy! They grow way too fast! My little guy is almost 16 months and running everywhere and getting into everything! I difinately miss the stage that your little one is in! That is such a fun stage! Enjoy it while you can cause once they are mobile, the cuddles, sitting on your lap to look at a book, play pat-a-cake...yeah, it all ends! You can check out my little guy at zaneandheathervincent.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from ya! Take care!
Post a Comment