Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WARS

So I was reading Matt and Lisa’s blog and Lisa mentioned something about laundry wars and I thought….That’s exactly what it is! It’s laundry wars! I was dreading having laundry for the baby because I already couldn’t keep up with our laundry as it was! Now, I am loads behind…or the laundry is washed, but it’s in big piles in baskets all around the house…It drives me insane! Anyways, now we have teething wars too! For a while now we have been suspecting that Aubin was beginning to teethe, but everyone thought it was too early for sure. This started when he was about 9 weeks old. Now he will be turning 12 weeks old on Wednesday (tomorrow, wow! Crazy!), and we can clearly see that he has one coming in on the top and it looks like he might have two on the bottom as well. Poor little bug. He’s been so good, but you can definitely tell when he is hurting. Makes us so sad! I’ll be happy when he gets through this…although nursing makes me more than a little bit nervous!

Anywho. Life is crazy with both Chris and I working full time, and Chris doing school full time as well. I can’t wait till I can just stay home with my little bug and take care of him and enjoy playing with him…every mother’s dream right? In the meantime, I love my weekends with my boys. We have so much fun, and I just can’t get enough of my little boy. We went to church for the first time this last weekend, just me and him, and he did so good. It was so nice to be in church again and to be able to share that with my son.

I hope that all of our loved ones are well. And we are so looking forward to seeing many of you at his blessing this Sunday…I know that Nana and Papa are just bursting at the seems to see our little guy! I will post pictures ASAP!

No comments: