Thursday, February 18, 2010

Candy Coated Kisses From My Aubs

Tuesday, after coming home from the gym, I sat on the couch and Aubin immediately came up to me asking for a movie. Aubin does this by holding a DVD in his hand and saying "moo-moo-moo-moo-moo-moo?" He does this by opening the side of his mouth from side to side, alternating, to make small openings for the "oo" sound to come out of. If you've seen him, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's a very unique and distinct Aubin-ism. One we have no idea where it came from. It's just him. Back to the movie thing. While he asked repeatedly, he decided I wasn't really going for it, and began to kiss me 4 times in a row, and then tried asking again. I guess he figured this might persuade me. It did. I died a little. Love him? Yes. Completely.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I can totally picture it! What a cutie pie!

Megan said...

what a complete sweetheart! I so wish we lived next door to each other, our kids would have so much fun together (and so would we). Those brownies look amazing! Aubs is getting so big, sleeping in a big boy bed and everything! I love all the pictures, what a fun little dude! I especially love the one in his leather jacket with a mohawk!