I have an SLR, and I have done some jobs here and there. Times have changed though, and a film SLR just doesn't cut it anymore. Plus I can't afford all the film developing anymore. I have developed a lot of film over the past 2 years... you know with a cutie-patootie boy and all. I have been saving for over a year now. I scrape every last penny I can (which is literally sometimes all I have), whenever I can. I am hoping I can get her soon. Not only so I can start my business, but because right now I just have an old digital camera, which I am grateful to have, but isn't exactly the best tool for a passionate photographer. Also because we don't have a video camera to record any of the billions of cute things our son does. This camera takes pictures AND video. I will have her someday. Maybe next year.... we'll see. I will continue to love her from afar till then.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Hello, I Love You
I am going to be a photographer. I'm already a photographer, but I mean I am going to be a pro and have my own business. I am going to start as soon as I get this beauty.....
I have an SLR, and I have done some jobs here and there. Times have changed though, and a film SLR just doesn't cut it anymore. Plus I can't afford all the film developing anymore. I have developed a lot of film over the past 2 years... you know with a cutie-patootie boy and all. I have been saving for over a year now. I scrape every last penny I can (which is literally sometimes all I have), whenever I can. I am hoping I can get her soon. Not only so I can start my business, but because right now I just have an old digital camera, which I am grateful to have, but isn't exactly the best tool for a passionate photographer. Also because we don't have a video camera to record any of the billions of cute things our son does. This camera takes pictures AND video. I will have her someday. Maybe next year.... we'll see. I will continue to love her from afar till then.
I have an SLR, and I have done some jobs here and there. Times have changed though, and a film SLR just doesn't cut it anymore. Plus I can't afford all the film developing anymore. I have developed a lot of film over the past 2 years... you know with a cutie-patootie boy and all. I have been saving for over a year now. I scrape every last penny I can (which is literally sometimes all I have), whenever I can. I am hoping I can get her soon. Not only so I can start my business, but because right now I just have an old digital camera, which I am grateful to have, but isn't exactly the best tool for a passionate photographer. Also because we don't have a video camera to record any of the billions of cute things our son does. This camera takes pictures AND video. I will have her someday. Maybe next year.... we'll see. I will continue to love her from afar till then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SOOOO jealous. I hope you get it soon! Good luck. I have wanted a DSLR for so long. I really want a Nikon D3000 DSLR.
Post a Comment