Eight Things I'm Passionate About:
1) Being a mom. It's the only thing I've been sure that I wanted to do my whole life. It consumes practically all day, every day of my life. And I love it. I'm constantly trying to be better, and Aubin is constantly teaching me ;)
2) My marriage. Chris and I really work hard to keep our marriage strong and loving. We make an effort every day to be loving, understanding, and we try our hardest to avoid contention. While we may not always be successful at the contention thing, we're much better than we used to be, and we get over things much faster. I LOVE him SO much.
3) Photography. It really is my passion. I love going out and capturing the beauty that is always around us. I love learning more about it and my favorite is taking pictures of Aubin and Rhodri.
4) Dogs. I love pets period, but especially dogs. And more specifically pitbulls. Rhodri has been one of the biggest blessings in my life and has taught me much about judging and overcoming other people's perceptions. We've been blessed to have him in our family, and we can't wait to get him back!
5) Family and friends. They really are the backbone of life. There always there, even before I know I need them. I am blessed with a huge, loving family, and I consider all my friends family! Need I say more?
6) The gospel. I feel so incredibly lucky to have the knowledge of the gospel that I do. I'm never alone, and I'm never without direction.
7) Having and providing a good life for our family. In all aspects. I really believe in working hard and sacrificing now, to live the life you dreamed of. I've seen the benefits, and even though sometimes it's hard to give things up, I know that in the long run being disciplined now will pay off.
8)Cooking. I love it! I am obsessed with finding and trying new recipes. I love creating yummy, nutritious meals to keep my family strong and healthy. And I have lot's of fun in the process.
Eight Words/Phrases I use most Often:
1) I love you.
2) What do you say?
3) Aubin!
4) No.
5) I'm not gonna lie...
6) Son of a bee sting!
7) Crap.
8) Dinner will be ready in about ___ minutes. I hope.
Eight Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1) Buy another house. Preferably a few... you know until we get "the one." The really nice one.2) Finish college.
3) Start a successful photography business.
4) Travel!
5) Have 4-6 kids.
6) Be completely out of debt.
7) Buy a beautiful, big, bedroom set. Yes. It's a dream of mine.
8) See my kids succeed in accomplishing their goals, and grow up to be good, compassionate,happy, and able human beings.
Eight Places I Want To Visit:

1) Italy
2) Greece
3) Turkey
4) New York
5) Washington D.C.- again, this time with Chris
6) The Carribean
7) Spain
8) Ireland
Eight Favorite Restaurants:

1) Outback Steakhouse
2) Yea's Wok- Bellevue, Wa.
3) Macaroni Grill
4) Taco Amigo
5) Tapatios- Bellevue, Wa.
6) Zupa's- the one in Utah, not Wa.
7) Teriyaki Time- Bellevue, Wa.
8) Z- Tejas.
Eight Shows I Watch:
1) The Office.
2) Anything on Food network!
3) In the Middle- hilarious!
4) Modern Family- One of our new faves!
5) Survivor.
6) Real Housewives of Orange County. I know... Awful... But I can't stop!
7) It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Completely inappropriate, and completely hilarious!
8) Dancing with the Stars. Aubin likes it too.
Eighth Picture from Eighth Album:
Eight People I tag:
1) Natasha
2) Ashley B.
3) Arianna
4) Megan D.
5) Kristen B.
6) Colleen
7) Janice
8) Kelli A.
6 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you did it - you had such good answers. I want to add some of yours to my list: owning a real bedroom set is now one of my goals. That would be awesome.
I like these too! I always learn new things about my friends. For example, you and I have A LOT in common! You are such a wonderful mother and wife! I will do it this week....
Is #2 Ashley me? Or a different Ashley? It's a common name, so I'm just checkin'... :)
No, it's you! LOL! I should've put last names. Oh well. But yes, you're it!
Oh dear, am I that Arianna? Lol, I'd better get started!
Yay! I've been tagged! I'll get right on it! I must be honest, I was kind of excited when I saw this, because as I was reading this I was thinking "I think I might do this on my blog without even being "tagged"". Hehe, I'll work on it!
Post a Comment